2023 MEDICAL CARER/ EDUCATION ASSISTANT
St Thomas’ Primary School is a single stream co-educational Primary School with students from Pre-kindergarten to Year 6. Situated in the heart of Claremont, we are seeking a medical carer for a student who requires tracheostomy & complex care.
The position is Monday to Friday, 8.15am – 3.15pm catering for the medical needs of the student and some one-on-one classroom support.
Commencement date: 31 January 2023
· Has experience as a medical carer.
· Consistently demonstrates excellent communication skills
· Is passionate about caring for children
· Shows initiative
· Works under specific direction and discretion as the situation requires.
Qualifications Required: · Nursing background preferable · Experience in Tracheostomy care and management · Be supportive of the ethos and objectives of Catholic Education · Working with children check
In applying for this position, you will be providing personal information to the school. This
information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the principal, including the names and
contact numbers of three referees.
Closing Date: 31 November 2022
ST THOMAS’ SCHOOL CLAREMONT
8 Warden Street
CLAREMONT WA 6010
EDUCATION ASSISTANT – SPECIAL NEEDS (Primary)
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with a desire to be a part of a dynamic and innovative teaching and learning community.
This is a temporary full time Education Assistant Role (1.0 FTE) for one year commencing on 1 January 2023 supporting students with Special Needs.
The successful applicant must have proven experience working one on one in a special needs capacity and will be required to:
- Be passionate about working with children with special needs
- Have experience working one on one in a special need’s capacity
- Show initiative and flexibility to cope with the demands of the classroom.
- Work collaboratively with the teacher to ensure the learning goals for the students are met.
- Work under specific direction and discretion as the situation requires.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Use technology as powerful tool for learning.
- Have the ability to work as a member of a dedicated team.
- Be a proactive contributor to the community -willing to share ideas, time, and expertise for the good of all.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer.
|Please address the above selection criteria providing a recent example of each criteria.
In applying for this position, you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
Closing Date: Monday 5 December 2022
St Thomas Primary School
8 Warden Street
Claremont WA 6010
2023 Teacher (Primary)
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with a desire to be a part of a dynamic and innovative teaching and learning community. This is a permanent full time teaching position commencing on 1 January 2023.
Closing Date: Tuesday 6 December 2023
More information: -Teacher – 2023 Advertisement- Permanent St Thomas’ Claremont